Student Driver Parking Permits
Student Parking Information SY2023-24
** Enforcement of Student Parking Permits begins Monday 9/11/23 - All students must have their parking permit displayed, and be parked in their designated space to be allowed to park on campus **
Click here to open a map showing location of assigned parking spots at La Plata HS.
- You must be a Senior or Junior to be eligible to apply for a parking permit.
- Consideration for a parking permit will be based upon the following priorities:
- 1st priority: Seniors in school related programs (e.g. CRD/WBL, College Waiver, Principal’s Waiver)
- 2nd priority: Seniors who are involved in extracurricular activities
- 3rd priority: Juniors who are involved in extracurricular activities
- 4th priority: Seniors who work after school and leave school to go directly to their place of employment.
- 5th priority: Juniors who work after school and leave school to go directly to their place of employment.
- 6th priority: Seniors without specific needs.
- 7th priority: Juniors without specific needs.
- Students may NOT have an outstanding student debt, all debts must be ‘settled’ prior to being issued a Student Parking Permit.
- Students interested in applying for a parking permit must view the following: 2023-24StudentParkingPermitInformation.pdf AND complete the Student Parking Quiz: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=fts6jik6w0CD3e0PwztGw_cX-F6NZjxMmeo5BJ0tu3pURFJGVzZBMlZYUFE5VUU4WFNOUEJHNDE0OS4ulearning a score of at least 83%.
- Students need to complete the Vehicle Registration Form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=fts6jik6w0CD3e0PwztGw_cX-F6NZjxMmeo5BJ0tu3pUMUNIR0hHTlY5QU9DNFlZRVVFNFRDSDVZSS4u
- Students MUST complete the La Plata High School Student Parking Application 2023-2024_LPHS_-_Student_Parking_Application_edited.pdf
- The completed signed application must be submitted to Mr. Underwood. Students must present their license, vehicle registration, verification of insurance, and payment at the same time they turn in the application form,
Students must bring their cash or check (payable to La Plata High School) for the $30 processing fee to the school. We do not currently have an online payment option to use credit or debit card.
The following are required to obtain a parking permit on campus:
- Fill Out the Parking Permit Application and then Print and Sign
- Complete Expectations Quiz (online submission - 10/12 or better required score to pass, save a screenshot of completion page)
- Must be school debt free
- Parking permit fee $30 (cash or check payable to La Plata HS)
- Submit the Parking Permit Application including signatures, present Provisional Driver's License, MVA Vehicle Registration, Proof of Insurance for Vehicle, and successful quiz completion screenshot to Mr. Underwood at time of application.
Questions? See Mr. Underwood or contact him at email@example.com